Area: 147,181 Sq. km.
Location: located between China in the north and India in the east, west and south.
Language: Nepali is the national language; although English is spoken by the travel – trade people.
Religion: Nepal is a secular country with major dominance of Hindu and Buddhism.
Currency: Nepalese Rupee
Political System: Federal Democratic Republic
Climate: winter (December-February), spring (March-May), Summer (June-august), Autumn (September-November), Monsoons (June till mid-September)
What to wear: light weight clothing is recommended from May through October. Warm garments are required in October-march. A raincoat or an umbrella for the rainy season.
Some Do’s & Don’ts
• “NAMASTE” is the general form of greeting and is performed by joining palms together
• Seek permission first before entering Hindu temples since many Hindu temples don’t allow westerns to enter.
• Before entering a Nepalese home , temple or Stupas remember to remove your shoes
• While travelling, dress appropriately. Women should especially avoid dressing in skimpy outfits.
• Avoid kissing and hugging in public since it’s taken as offence in most of the parts of the nation.
• Prefer eco-friendly journeys. Encourage porters, trekking staffs and other traveller around to save and promote environment.
Our Best Sellers
Chitwan Jungle Safari
Jungle Safari in Nepal is one of the fascinating tours that are widely popular among the tourists in . .
Kathmandu - Chitwan - Pokhara Family tour is one of the most popular tour destination in Nepal. Chitwan . .
Langtang Goshaikunda Trek
Langtang Goshainkunda Trek is another most fascinating trekking route in the Langtang Region. It can . .
Jomsom Muktinath Trek
Jomsom to Muktinath Trekking in Nepal is the most vibrant trekking route in Nepal trekking. This trekking . .
Annapurna Circuit Trekking
The Annapurna Circuit Trek is most popular for the overall view of the Mount Annapurna. It’s an . .